Series Vol. 5 , 25 May 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Because of the rapid development of social economy and urbanization, people's quality of life has been significantly improved, while people's requirements for housing construction. The requirements of space and environment are also increasing. To effectively meet people's needs, it is necessary to dig deeper into the functions of buildings, increase innovation, promote the integration of architecture and structure, and increase the development growth and to contribute a high level of construction building design. This paper discusses the application of structural design innovation in architectural design, discusses architectural structure design principles, and discusses design innovation countermeasures from the level of integration of architecture and structure in order to promote the further development of the construction industry.
Architecture Design, Materials, Constructability, Innovation.
1. Liu Zhiji2018(15) Analysis of the problems and solutions in the design of building structures. Science and technology innovation and application.
2. Wang Miao & Bi Zhengchao.(2022). Analysis of architectural structure design innovation based on the improvement of integration degree of architecture and structure. Urban Architecture Space (09),214-216.
3. Aksamija, A. (2016). Integrating Innovation in Architecture: Design, Methods and Technology for Progressive Practice and Research. Wiley-Blackwell. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119164807
4. Lee M, Chai C, Xiong Y, Gui H (2022). Technology acceptance model for Building Information Modelling Based Virtual Reality (BIM-VR) in cost estimation, ITcon Vol. 27, pg. 914-925, https://doi.org/10.36680/j.itcon.2022.044
5. Mukhopadhyaya, R.N. Swamy, C.J. Lynsdale1999. Building Code Requirements for Structural Con- crete and. Commentary . American Concrete Institute, Detroit, ACI 318-99.
6. Yin Shuwen 2019(17).How to improve the safety of building structure in building engineering design Henan Science and Technology.
7. Liu Chao. 2017(15)Suggestions for improving building safety in the design of building structures Housing and real estate.
8. Song Yang, 2021(3):The application and conservation of classical columns in modern Chinese architecture[J]. Shanghai Craft Art, 108-109.
9. Optimizing structural response of beam strengthened with GFRP plates J Compos Constar, 2 (2) (1998), pp. 87-95
10. Ding Jemin, Zhang Yueqiang, Zhang Zheng. 2019(19)Innovation and practice in the design of building structures Building Structures.
11. Pan, W.; Gibb, A.G.F.; Dainty, A.R.J2007. Perspectives of UK housebuilders on the use of offsite modern methods of construction. Constr. Manag. Econ., 25, 183–194.
12. Seaden, G.; Manseau, A. 2001 Public policy and construction innovation. Build. Res. Inf., 29, 182–196.
13. International Council for Research and Innovation in Building and Construction, Journal of information technology in construction. (2007). Rotterdam, The Netherlands: CIB. https://julac-hkpu.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/852JULAC_HKPU/10ml02k/alma991021904948603411
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.