Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2023)
Series Vol. 5
, 25 May 2023
Access | Article
Analysis of SARS transmission based on SIR model and SEIRP model
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Theoretical and Natural Science, Vol. 5,
Published 25 May 2023. © 2023 The Author(s). Published by EWA
This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
of the Creative Commons
Attribution (CC BY) license
, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
Citation Yuan Tan. Analysis of SARS transmission based on SIR model and SEIRP model. TNS (2023) Vol. 5: 1-8. DOI: 10.54254/2753-8818/5/20230253.
People's lives are still greatly impacted by the novel coronavirus outbreak, which has no effective treatment; however, the SARS virus two decades ago quickly disappeared. The study aims to find out how the SARS virus spreads, and also compares the SARS virus to the novel coronavirus. In the whole study, the author used the SIR model and the SEIRP model. It also combines specific cases of specific cities. Finally, through analysis, it is found that the epidemic of COVID-19 can be defeated by mass immunization and improving medical treatment. And how to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus.
SARS virus, COVID-19, moudle, RNA.
1. Overview of SARS, Online: https://www.renrendoc.com/paper/142893636.html
2. Ruan. YJ, Wei. CL, Ee AL, et.al. Comparative full-length genome sequenceanalysis of 14SARS coronavirus isolates and common mutations associated with putative origins of infection. Online: https://wenku.baidu.com/view/78e425451db91a37f111f18583d049649b660e9e.html
3. SARS, bird flu, new crown pneumonia, how cunning are the 3 viruses. Online: Online: http://baojian.39world.com/ertongbaojian/172874.html
4. Research and progress of anti-SARS virus drugs, Online: https://www.mayiwenku.com/p-26410865.html
5. Compartmental models in epidemiology, Online: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartmental_models_in_epidemiology#The_SIS_model
6. Tuen Wai Ng et.al. 2003. “A double epidemic model for the SARS Propagation”. BMC Infectious Diseases. Online: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/3/19 .
7. Susceptible Infected Recovered Model, Online: https://baike.baidu.com/item/SIR%E6%A8%A1%E5%9E%8B/1938321?fr=aladdin
8. Abba B . Gumel et.al .2004. “Modelling strategies for controlling SARS outbreaks ”Institute of Industrial and Mathematical Sciences et.al
9. Data source, Online: https://www.sc.gov.cn/10462/c102248/2020/2/18/15b67f3436c14888a4ec03411f204043.shtml
10. Glenn F. Webb et.al . 2004. “Critical role of nosocomial transmission in the Toronto SARS outbreak.” Department of Mathematics, Vanderbilt University 1326 Stevenson Center, Nashville, TN 37240-0001 et.al. Https://math.asu.edu/mbe/
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available
from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Authors who publish this series agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the series right of first publication
with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the
work's authorship and initial publication in this series.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual
for the non-exclusive distribution of the series's published version of the
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with
acknowledgment of its initial publication in this series.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in
institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the
process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and
citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).
- Volume Title
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2023)
- ISBN (Print)
- ISBN (Online)
- Published Date
- 25 May 2023
- Theoretical and Natural Science
- ISSN (Print)
- ISSN (Online)
- © 2023 The Author(s)
- Open Access
- This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which
permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original work is properly cited