Series Vol. 10 , 17 November 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Al. Last year, the Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to Alain Aspect, John F. Clauser and Anton Zeilinger for their experimental verification of the violation of Bell's inequality by quantum mechanics using entangled photons, which pioneered the science of quantum information; in the same year, the 28th Solvay Conference on Physics, with the theme "Quantum Information In the same year, the 28th Solvay Conference on Physics, with the theme of "Quantum Information Physics", reviewed the development of quantum information in the last decade and the future direction. It is clear that the world of physics is now focused on the subsequent progress of quantum mechanics. In this paper, I will introduce the background of quantum information and explain in detail, clearly and thoroughly, the basic theory of quantum information and its specific applications. By describing the two fundamental and most important properties of quantum information, quantum entanglement and quantum unclonable, quantum information will give the reader a comprehensive understanding of the significance and usefulness of quantum information. This paper aims to help physics students to build up their basic knowledge of quantum information by explaining the basic theory of quantum information and helping them to expand their knowledge of quantum information.
quantum information, quantum physics, quantum applications
1. Li C, Guo G 2000 Progress in quantume information research Progress in Physics, 20(4) pp. 407-431.
2. McFadden J, Al-Khalili J 2016. Life on the edge: the coming of age of quantum biology. Crown.
3. Baidu Wenku 2022 Quantum no-cloning theorem, retrieved from: https://wenku.baidu.com/vie-w/c6b05f4ba000a6c30c22590102020740bf1ecd61.html?_wkts_=1675911891361&bdQuery=%E9%87%8F%E5%AD%90%E4%B8%8D%E5%8F%AF%E5%85%8B%E9%9A%86%E7%90%86%E8%AE%BA
4. Doosti M 2022 Unclonability and Quantum Cryptanalysis: From Foundations to Applications, School of Informatics University of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh.
5. QuICS 2022 What is quantum information science, retrieved from: https://quics.umd.edu/conten-t/what-quantum-information-science.
6. Zou N Z 2021 Quantum Entanglement and Its Application in Quantum Communication, In: Journal of Physics: Conference Series. San Jose State University. pp. 1-6.
7. Zhou Z W, Guo G C 2000 Quantum entangled states. In: A sequel to the Quantum Information Lecture. He Fei. pp. 695-698.
8. Paul S 2021 What is quantum entanglement, retrieved from: https://www.livescience.com/what-is-quantum-entanglement.html
9. Baidu Wenku.(2022) Quantum coherence, retrieved from: https://wenku.baidu.com/view/50bc5b50ecf9aef8941ea76e58fafab069dc44b0?aggId=50bc5b50ecf9aef8941ea76e58fafab069dc44b0&fr=catalogMain_&_wkts_=1675911763969&bdQuery=%E9%87%8F%E5%AD%90%E4%BF%A1%E6%81%AF%E7%9A%84%E7%9B%B8%E5%B9%B2%E7%89%B9%E6%80%A7%E6%9C%89%E5%93%AA%E4%BA%9B
10. Tong 2022 Quantum cloning and quantum replication, retrieved from: https://www.renrendoc.co-m/paper/219379608.html
11. Zou N 2021 Quantum entanglement and its application in quantum communication. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1827(1), p. 012120.
12. Doosti M 2022 Unclonability and Quantum Cryptanalysis: From Foundations to Applications, School of Informatics University of Edinburgh. The Edinburgh.
13. Zhang J, Xiong X, Li H 2019 Encryption Communication system base on PUF, Chinese Journal of Electronic Devices, 42, pp. 1242-1247.
14. Paul S 2021 What is quantum entanglement, retrieved from: https://www.livescience.com/what-is-quantum-entanglement.html
15. CPPCC Daily 2020 What are the advantages of "Nine Chapters"? What technical difficulties have been overcome behind? Detailed explanation by Pan Jianwei!, retrieved from: https://m.thepaper.cn/baijiahao_1029219.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.