Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2023)
Series Vol. 5
, 25 May 2023
Access | Article
New Look and Optimized Power Recovery System for New Energy Vehicles
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Theoretical and Natural Science, Vol. 5,
Published 25 May 2023. © 2023 The Author(s). Published by EWA
This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
of the Creative Commons
Attribution (CC BY) license
, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
Citation Yuxi Liu. New Look and Optimized Power Recovery System for New Energy Vehicles. TNS (2023) Vol. 5: 139-143. DOI: 10.54254/2753-8818/5/20230339.
There are different approaches to reduce the drag on a car in motion, and at the same time, the resistance of the car is affected by many factors. This paper focuses on reducing the resistance of the car from three aspects, namely the weight, the windward area, and the aerodynamics, so as to improve the acceleration and speed of the car. This paper also introduces specific optimization models and sketches through data comparison and calculation. It is reflected that the improved vehicle structure can better reduce the drag, thus achieving the purpose of increasing the speed.
Cars, Body structure, Air resistance, Kinetic energy recovery, Air cavity analysis.
1. Ye N H, Guo H X, 2000, “Automotive Resistance” Analysis, Journal of Changde Normal University (Natural Science Edition).
2. Xie X Q, Chen P, Application of Fluid Mechanics in Automobile Body Design, Journal of Sichuan Vocational and Technical College.1672-2094 (2015).
3. Yang X L, Research on modeling design of hydrogen fuel cell concept vehicle (2011).
4. Sun H, Numerical simulation of the influence of car streamline appearance.1003-5168 (2019).
5. Peng C, Influencing Factors of the Driving Range of Pure Electric Vehicles, Weimar Automotive Technology Group Co., Ltd., Chengdu, Sichuan, 610000. 1671-7988 (2022).
6. Segway-Ninebot, Introduction of power recovery system of electric vehicle F90 models & RideyLONG system
7. Hu B, Lightweight Design of Battery Pack Structure of Pure Electric Vehicle, Changzhou, Jiangsu, 213025. 2095-2953 (2022).
8. Liu Y T, Lu H Z, et al. Analysis of Lightweight Limit in Automobile Structure Design (2019). 10.19562/j.chinasae.qcgc.2019.08006.
9. Gao F, Li S S, Analysis of common failure causes of automobile generators and research on troubleshooting plans. 1674-957X (2021).
10. Han Q L, Overview of Lightweight Design Methods for Automotive Structural Design. Jiangxi Jiangling Group New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd. Development Center, 330000.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available
from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Authors who publish this series agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the series right of first publication
with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the
work's authorship and initial publication in this series.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual
for the non-exclusive distribution of the series's published version of the
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with
acknowledgment of its initial publication in this series.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in
institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the
process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and
citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).
- Volume Title
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2023)
- ISBN (Print)
- ISBN (Online)
- Published Date
- 25 May 2023
- Theoretical and Natural Science
- ISSN (Print)
- ISSN (Online)
- © 2023 The Author(s)
- Open Access
- This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which
permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original work is properly cited