Series Vol. 11 , 17 November 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
In recent years, the origination and formation of the black holes remains an unsolved issue. On this basis, a large number of scholars have suggested the possible relationship between primordial black holes and dark matter. To be specific, if one can confirm the existence of PBHs, it’s much more likely for researchers to determine the origin and nature of dark matter, and thus come to the solution to one of the most important problems in modern astrophysics. The search missions for PBHs have been on for decades, and amounts of money and time had been put in, yet no direct evidence has come in. In this paper, it is hoped to map out the dark matter distribution in early universe with THESAN simulations. According to the analysis, this study provides the most valuable and worthwhile observation goals for the search of PBHs. Overall, these results shed light on guiding further exploration of black holes.
dark matter, THESAN simulation, primordial black holes, early universe.
1. Bousso, R. , and S. W. Hawking . "Probability for primordial black holes." Physical Review D (1995).
2. Tkachev, M. V. , S. V. Pilipenko , and Y. Gustavo . "Dark matter simulations with primordial black holes in the early Universe." Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 4(2020):4.
3. Tomohiro, et al. "Threshold of primordial black hole formation." Physical Review D 88.8(2013):84051-84051.
4. Clesse, S. , and J García-Bellido. "Detecting the gravitational wave background from primordial black hole dark matter." Physics of the Dark Universe 18(2016).
5. Carr, B. , F Kühnel, and M. Sandstad . "Primordial Black Holes as All Dark Matter." Phys.rev.d 94.8(2016):129-136.
6. Chen, L. , Q. G. Huang , and K. Wang . "Constraint on the abundance of primordial black holes in dark matter from Planck data." Journal of Cosmology & Astroparticle Physics 2016.12(2016):044-044.
7. Schroedter, M. , et al. "Search for Primordial Black Holes with SGARFACE." Astroparticle Physics 31.2(2009):102-115.
8. Kannan, Rahul, et al. "Introducing the thesan project: radiation-magnetohydrodynamic simulations of the epoch of reionization." Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society 511.3 (2022): 4005-4030.
9. Shen, Xuejian, et al. "THESAN-HR: Galaxies in the Epoch of Reionization in warm dark matter, fuzzy dark matter and interacting dark matter." arXiv preprint arXiv:2304.06742 (2023).
10. Singh, C. P. "Unified description of early universe with variable gravitational and cosmological" constants"." Modern Physics Letters A 21.23 (2006): 1803-1813.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.