Series Vol. 5 , 25 May 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
It is known well that electricity is an important part of our life and most of it is wasted. However, the natural resources of energy are being wasted and reduced. To utilize the mechanical energy of rotating wheels, in this research report, the device structure of generating electricity voltage is designed, and the relations between the voltage generated by rotating wheels and the geometry and physical parameters of the structures are derived, and the effects of the geometry and physical parameters on the voltage are analyzed. The theoretical results show that the voltages are in proportion to the weight and speed of rotating wheels. The experiments with piezoelectric film and wheels are used to verify the theoretical analysis. The experimental results show that the theoretical analysis is in good agreement with measured results.
piezoelectricity, force, transportation
1. I A Rahardjo, M Djaohar, M Subekti, E Kamaruddin. "Harmonic mitigation in a single phase inverter", IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2021
2. D Vatansever, R L Hadimani, T Shah and E Siores,Voltage response of piezoelectric PVDF films in vacuum and at elevated temperatures D Vatansever et al 2012 Smart Mater. Struct. 21 085028
3. Brahmadutta Mahapatra, Krishna Kumar Patel, Vidya, Piyush K. Patel,A review on recent advancement in materials for piezoelectric/triboelectric nanogenerators Materials Today: Proceedings 46 (2021) 5523–5529
4. Zhenzhu He, Bingbing Gao, Tong Li, Junlong Liao, Bing Liu, Xiaojiang Liu, Chunyan Wang, Zhangqi Feng, and Zhongze Gu ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 2019 7 (1), 1745-1752 DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.8b05606
5. Gulnur Kalimuldina, Nursultan Turdakyn, Ingkar Abay, Alisher Medeubayev 1, Arailym Nurpeissova, Desmond Adair and Zhumabay Bakenov, A Review of Piezoelectric PVDF Film by electrospinning and Its Applications, Sensors 2020, 20, 5214; doi:10.3390/s20185214
6. Zi-Hao Miao, Yi-Ze Wang. "In-plane non-symmetric propagation of nonlinear elastic waves through a corrugated interface", International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2023
7. Nagamalleswara Rao Alluri, Balasubramaniam Saravanakumar, and Sang-Jae Kim ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 7 (18), 9831-9840 DOI: 10.1021/acsami.5b01760
8. Zi-Hao Miao, Yi-Ze Wang. "In-plane non-symmetric propagation of nonlinear elastic waves through a corrugated interface", International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 2023
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.