Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2022)
Series Vol. 2
, 20 February 2023
Access | Article
Analysis of the Current Situation of Virtual Currency Based on Statistical Data and Prospects for Its Future Model
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Theoretical and Natural Science, Vol. 2,
Published 20 February 2023. © 2023 The Author(s). Published by EWA
This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
of the Creative Commons
Attribution (CC BY) license
, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
Citation Chenrui Zhu. Analysis of the Current Situation of Virtual Currency Based on Statistical Data and Prospects for Its Future Model. TNS (2023) Vol. 2: 105-112. DOI: 10.54254/2753-8818/2/20220058.
Bitcoin is known to the world from its birth to the present, and it only took 13 years. In the past 13 years, countless virtual currencies have flourished. In the rapid development of virtual currencies, many problems have been revealed. This article will mainly discuss (1) energy consumption, (2) miner consolidation, (3) encryption security and finally (4) miner income volatility through different types of virtual currency data. And use Android virtual currency as a case to look forward to virtual currency The direction of development. Readers can learn more about the main challenges faced by virtual currencies through this article, and explore the future development model of virtual currencies.
Miner Consolidation, Energy Consumption, Cryptocurrencies, Encryption Security, Miner Income Volatility
1. Killian Steer., (2019). Cryptocurrency Mining: The Challenges It Faces and How Regulations Can Help, 20 N.C. J.L. & Tech. 301. Retrieved from: https://scholarship.law.unc.edu/ncjolt/vol20/iss5/9
2. Lambert, L & Hacket, R., (2021). Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin: Witness the trillion-dollar crypto carnage—and rebound—in 3 charts. Retrieved from https://fortune.com/2021/05/20/crypto-bitcoin-ethereum-dogecoin-market-crash-trillion-dollar-charts/
3. Marinof, N., (2019). Pi Network seeks to offset the environmental damage done by Bitcoin mining: Yahoo Finance. Retrieved from https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pi-network-seeks-offset-environmental-194813491.html
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available
from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Authors who publish this series agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the series right of first publication
with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the
work's authorship and initial publication in this series.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual
for the non-exclusive distribution of the series's published version of the
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with
acknowledgment of its initial publication in this series.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in
institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the
process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and
citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).
- Volume Title
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2022)
- ISBN (Print)
- ISBN (Online)
- Published Date
- 20 February 2023
- Theoretical and Natural Science
- ISSN (Print)
- ISSN (Online)
- © 2023 The Author(s)
- Open Access
- This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which
permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original work is properly cited