Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2023)
Series Vol. 5
, 25 May 2023
Access | Article
Continuity of all Algorithmic Functions on Left Numbers
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Theoretical and Natural Science, Vol. 5,
Published 25 May 2023. © 2023 The Author(s). Published by EWA
This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
of the Creative Commons
Attribution (CC BY) license
, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
Citation Weixi Chen, Wenkuan Zhang. Continuity of all Algorithmic Functions on Left Numbers. TNS (2023) Vol. 5: 47-52. DOI: 10.54254/2753-8818/5/20230268.
A constructive Function is a computer program that transforms a Constructive Real Number (CRN) into another CRN. A left number is a program that generates an increasing sequence of rational numbers with an upper bound. We use algorithmic functions to generate CRNs and Left numbers. In this essay, we will prove the continuity of such functions on Left numbers in topological space with the base of right rays.
CF (constructive function), algorithmic functions, CRN (constructive real number), Left number, Topological space
1. Munkres, J. R. (2000). Topology (Vol. 2). Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall.
2. BrunkChavez, Beth L . Co-author with Nancy V. Wood. Instructor's Manual for College Reading. Up-per Saddle River : Prentice Hall,[J]. 2013.
3. E. Bishop (2012) “Foundations of Constructive Analysis”. Ishi Press
4. Robinson A . Reviews: Foundations of Constructive Analysis.[J]. Amer.math.monthly, 1968(8):920-921.
5. B. A. Kushner (1984) “Lectures on Constructive Mathematical Analysis”. Translated by E. Mendelson. American Mathematical Society
6. VOLKERMICHEL. LECTURES ON CONSTRUCTIVE APPROXIMATION[M].
7. Shen and N. K. Vereshchagin (2002) “Computable Functions”. Translated by V. N. Dubrovskii. American Mathematical Society
8. Turing (1937) “On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem” Pro-ceeding of the London Mathematical Society, Vol S2-42, Issue 1, pages 230-265
9. Goto S . A.M.Turing: On Computable Numbers, with an Application to the Entscheidungsproblem[J]. IPSJ Magazine, 2002, 43.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available
from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Authors who publish this series agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the series right of first publication
with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the
work's authorship and initial publication in this series.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual
for the non-exclusive distribution of the series's published version of the
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with
acknowledgment of its initial publication in this series.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in
institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the
process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and
citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).
- Volume Title
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2023)
- ISBN (Print)
- ISBN (Online)
- Published Date
- 25 May 2023
- Theoretical and Natural Science
- ISSN (Print)
- ISSN (Online)
- © 2023 The Author(s)
- Open Access
- This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which
permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original work is properly cited