Series Vol. 5 , 25 May 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Mobile games have become a popular form of leisure and entertainment around the world. China's economy is growing as mobile games take a larger share of the country's mobile gaming landscape. Many people's efforts have gone to waste as online scammers steal their game accounts, private information, and virtual property. There are many problems in network security, such as increasing trust in fraudulent accounts; posing as an active party to swindle player information, transmission of Trojan viruses. Therefore, this paper puts forward countermeasures to these network security problems, summarizes the application of encryption technology and identity authentication technology in the transmission of personal privacy information, and proposes the use of part of the RSA encryption algorithm. So as far as it is possible to reduce the network game security problems and improve the network anti-theft system defense ability.
cryptology, moblie game, game account, RSA.
1. Analytics Insight. TROJAN MALWARE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO GAME ONLINE, Online: https://www.analyticsinsight.net/trojan-malware-takes-advantage-of-people-who-game-online/. Accessed 14 Aug. 2022.
2. Anonymous. 2022. How To Detect Cheaters While Playing Video Games, THISDAYLIVE, Online: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/01/22/how-to-detect-cheaters-while-playing-video-games/. Accessed 14 Aug. 2022.
3. HealthyChildren.org. 2022. Constantly Connected: How Media Use Can Affect Your Child. Online: <https://www.healthychildren.org/English/family-life/Media/Pages/Adverse-Effects-of-Television-Commercials.aspx> [Accessed 27 August 2022]
4. Anonymous. What Is the RSA Algorithm. Educative: Interactive Courses for Software Developers, Online: https://www.educative.io/answers/what-is-the-rsa-algorithm. Accessed 15 Aug. 2022.
5. Lake, Josh. 2018. What Is RSA Encryption and How Does It Work? Comparitech, Online: https://www.comparitech.com/blog/information-security/rsa-encryption/.(RSA)
6. Anonymous. Privacy Statement. RSA, Online: https://www.rsa.com/privacy/. Accessed 8 Aug. 2022.
7. Matthew J. Clemente. What Is the Modulus Operator? A Short Guide with Practical Use Cases | What Is the Modulus Operator? A Short Guide with Practical Use Cases. Online: https://blog.mattclemente.com/2019/07/12/modulus-operator-modulo-operation/. Accessed 15 Aug. 2022.
8. Anonymous. Primes, Modular Arithmetic, and Public Key Cryptography II. Online: http://pi.math.cornell.edu/~mec/2003-2004/cryptography/RSA/RSA.html. Accessed 15 Aug. 2022.
9. Anonymous. 2017. RSA Algorithm in Cryptography - GeeksforGeeks. GeeksforGeeks, Online: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/rsa-algorithm-cryptography/.
10. ERIC J. HAYES, Playing it Safe: Avoiding Online Gaming Risks, Online: https://www.cisa.gov/uscert/sites/default/files/publications/gaming.pdf
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.