Series Vol. 10 , 17 November 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Quantum mechanics is an important part of modern physics. It is a subject which aims at studying the motion law of microscopic particles. This represents the entry of human physics into the world of the micro. It also marks a fundamentally correct and revolutionary understanding of particle motion at the microscopic level. The study of quantum states is the definition of quantum systems. Quantum states and further processing are important blocks of quantum mechanics. This paper will focus on the definition of different quantum states and the application of quantum state operation will be introduced. To evaluate the application of quantum states from the advantages and limitations in order to achieve a comprehensive and objective display of the full picture of quantum states. This paper describes the specific classification of pure state and mixed state of quantum states, and explains their application and frontier applications as well as their current limitations and shortcomings from the perspective of different quantum states. Overall, these results shed light on guiding further exploration of applications for quantum techniques.
quantum state, quantum computing, quantum computer
1. Wang M 2014 The development history and application of quantum mechanics. Digital technology and applications, vol 1 pp 57-58.
2. Zhou Z, Tu T, Gong M et al. 2009 Progress and prospect of quantum computing. Progress in Physics, vol 29(02) pp 127-165.
3. Laloe F 2012 Do We Really Understand Quantum Mechanics, Cambridge University Press, 15-16.
4. Yu L 2002 Pure states, mixed states and entangled state Journal of Jianghan University, vol 19, p. 1.
5. French A 1978 An Introduction to Quantum Physics, W. W. Norton, Inc. 316ff.
6. Su J 2013 Uncertainty Principle: Basic Principles of Quantum Theory, Journal of Hebei University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, vol. 31, p. 3.
7. Heisenberg W 1978 Modern Physics Beijing Science Press, 10.
8. Stokes G C 1852 On the composition and resolution of streams of polarized light from different sources. Trans Cambridge Philosophy Society, vol 9(1), pp. 399- 416.
9. Wu Q, Chen Z, Zhang C 2009 Quantum state measurement scheme based on quantum chromatography and its simulation Control and Decision Making, vol 24, p. 11.
10. Su X, Guo G 2004 Quantum teleportation Progress in Physics, vol 03, pp. 259-273.
11. Long G 2021 Quantum computer Research progress and future prospect of the BBS, the academic front, vol 215(7) pp. 44-56.
12. Zheng J, Qin C 2008 Advances and Prospects of Quantum Computing, Computer Application Research, vol. 25, p. 3.
13. Zhao J, Chen Z, Zhuang X, Xue C, Wu Y, Guo G 2021 The preparation of quantum states and its Prospects in Quantum Machine Learning Acta Physica vol 70, p. 14.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.