Series Vol. 5 , 25 May 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem is a flow shop scheduling problem that combines the two scheduling characteristics of the classical flow shop and the parallel machine. It is also one of the research hotspots in the field of shop scheduling. In this paper, the algorithm for solving the problem is reviewed, and the research status of the related expansion problems of the mixed flow workshop is summarized. Finally, combined with the development trend, the existing problems in the current research are analyzed, possible solutions are proposed, and the application of the algorithm for solving the problem of mixed flow shop scheduling in new fields in the future is discussed.
hybrid flow shop scheduling, algorithm, application example, future prospect
1. Li, L Y, et al. (2020) A review of research on scheduling problems in mixed flow workshops. J. China Mechanical Engineering, 31: 2798-2813.
2. Cheng, C, et al. (2020) Considering Stockers in Reentrant Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling with Limited Buffer Capacity. J. Computers & Industrial Engineering.
3. Motair H. (2021) Exact and Hybrid Metaheuristic Algorithms to Solve Bi-Objective Permutation Flow Shop Scheduling Problem. J. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1818:437-455.
4. Sun, B K. Research on Scheduling Optimization of Mixed Flow-line Workshop with Batch Production Constraint[D]. Zhengzhou University,2021.
5. Jia, Z H, et al. (2020) Integrated scheduling on parallel batch processing machines with non-identical capacities. J. Engineering Optinization,52,715-730
6. Li, X P, Zhang, K K. (2018) Single Batch Processing Machine Scheduling with Two-Dimensional BinPacking Constraints. J. International Journal of Production Economics, 96113-121, ISSN:0925-5273
7. Mou, J H, et al. (2022) Solving the Inverse Scheduling Problem of Distributed Flow Shop Based on Hybrid Genetic Algorithm. J. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 58:295-308
8. Zhang. B. Research on batch flow mixed flow workshop scheduling method based on migratory bird migration algorithm [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology,2019.
9. Tao, X R. (2021) Research on resource-constrained mixed flow shop scheduling problem based on empire competition algorithm [D]. Liaocheng: Liaocheng University, 2021.
10. Wang, S Y, et al. (2012) Distribution Estimation Algorithm for Solving Mixed Flow Shop Scheduling Problem.J. Journal of Automation, 38:437-443.
11. JIA, Z H, et al. (2020) A bi-objective synergy optimization algorithm of ant colony for scheduling on non-identical parallel batch machines. Acta Automatica Sinica, 46: 1121-1135.
12. Xuan, H, et al. (2018) Reentrant Mixed Flow Shop Scheduling Problem Based on Total Weighted Completion Time. J. Control and Decision, 33:109-117.
13. Cai, J C, et al. (2020) Dynamic shuffled frog-leaping algorithm for distributed hybrid flow shop scheduling with multiprocessor tasks. J. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 90:103540.
14. ÖZTOP H, et al. (2020) Ensemble of metaheuristics for energy-efficient hybrid flowshops: Makespan versus total energy consumption. J. Swarm Evolutionary Computation, 54: 100660.
15. Ni F. Improved reinforcement learning algorithm based on graph neural network to solve large-scale mixed flow scheduling problem [D]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2 021
16. Gu, W B, et al. (2022) Research on dynamic scheduling method of mixed flow workshop based on production data. J. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System, 1-18.
17. Sebastian Lang, Tobias Reggelin. (2021) NeuroEvolution of augmenting topologies for solving a two-stage hybrid flow shop scheduling problem: A comparison of different solution strategies. J. Expert Systems with Applications, 172.
18. D Han, Q Tang, Z Zhang, J Cao. (2020) Energy-Efficient Integration Optimization of Production Scheduling and Ladle Dispatching in Steelmaking Plants. J. IEEE Access, 2169-3536.
19. Zhong, L C. Hybrid cuckoo algorithm to solve the green flow shop scheduling problem [D]. Kunming: Kunming University of Science and Technology, 2 019.
20. KAIFENG GENG, CHUNMING YE. (2020) Research on Multi-Objective Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling Problem with Dual Resource Constraints Using Improved Memetic Algorithm. J. IEEE Access, 104527 – 104542.
21. A. Costa, Fernandez-Viagas. (2020) Solving the hybrid flow shop scheduling problem with limited human resource constraint. J. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 146:106545.
22. Sun, R. Research on scheduling optimization of injection molding workshop considering maintenance and material inventory [ D]. Zhenjiang: Jiangsu University, 2021.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.