Series Vol. 12 , 17 November 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
The research on MOFs materials is currently a hot topic in the academic community. From the existing research results, it can be seen that the structure and composition of MOFs materials have been thoroughly studied. However, the relevant research on the application and research prospects of MOFs materials, especially MOFs flexible materials, is still not perfect. Based on the above research motivation, the research content of this article focuses on the structure and application prospects of flexible MOFs materials, and mainly draws the conclusion that they have enormous development potential and attractive development prospects in modern material research.
MOFs flexible materials, organometallic skeleton compounds, development research
1. Yong Yan, Daniil I. Kolokolov, Ivan da Silva, et al. Porous Metal–Organic Polyhedral Frameworks with Optimal Molecular Dynamics and Pore Geometry for Methane Storage. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2017, 139, 13349.
2. Wang Penghua, Yuan Tao, Tan Youming. The impact of drug pollution in the aquatic environment on aquatic organisms and human health [J] Journal of Environment and Health, 2008 (02): 172-174.
3. Wiegel S, Aulinger A, Brockmeyer R, et al. Pharmaceuticalsintheriver Elbeanditstributaries [J]. Chemosphere, 2004, 57: 107-126.
4. Moldovan Z. Occurrences of pharmaceutical and personal care products as micropollutants in rivers from Romania[J]. Chemosphere, 2006, 64: 1808-1817.
5. Kang X, Bhandari A, Das K R, et al. Occurrence and fate of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) in biosolids[J]. Journal of Environmental Quality, 2005, 34: 91-104.
6. Hu Guanjiu, Wang Bing, Sun Cheng Determination of five tetracycline antibiotics residues in environmental water samples by high-performance liquid chromatography [J] Environmental chemistry, 2007 (01): 106-107.
7. Arriang M, Palmara T, Ptrierc S, et al. Ultrasonic treatment of water contaminated with buprofen[J]. Water Research, 2008, 42 (16): 4243-4248.
8. Wei S, Wang J, Zhang C, et al. d7/d8 metal complexes constructed from 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl) pyridyl or 2,6-di-(pyrazol-3-yl) pyridine derivatives: synthesis, structure, characterization, and photocatalytic activity[J]. Chem Plus Chem, 2015, 80(3): 549-558.
9. Liu Xingyan, Xiong Cheng, Xu Yonggang, et al Research progress of MOFs in photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants in wastewater [J] Applied Chemistry, 2019, 48 (01): 226-230.
10. Surib N A, Sim L C, Leong K H, et al. Ag+, Fe3+ and Zn2+-intercalated cadmium(II)-metal organic frameworks for enhanced daylight photocatalysis[J]. RSC Advances, 2017, 7 (81): 51272-51280.
11. Wang H, Yuan X, Wu Y, et al. In situ synthesis of In2S3@ MIL-125(Ti)core shell microparticle for the removal of tetracycline from wastewater by integrated adsorption and visible-light-driven photocatalysis[J]. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2016, 186: 19-29.
12. Liang R, Luo S, Jing F, et al. A simple strategy for fabrication of Pd@MIL-100 (Fe)nanocomposite as a visible-light-driven photocatalyst for the treatment of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs)[J]. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2015, 176: 240-248.
13. Li Yuanxun, Yang Dazu Research progress in the degradation of environmental drugs using modified TiO2 based photocatalysts [J] Modern Industrial Economy and Information Technology, 2018, 8 (07): 33-34.
14. Hui Yuanfeng, Jin Hu, Luo Lisha, et al. Preparation and characterization of novel MOFs materials and study on the treatment of dye wastewater [J] New Chemical Materials, 2019, 47 (03): 264-266.
15. Yao Wenhua, Qin Yun, Liu Li, Cui Xianwen. Ce doped TiO2_ 2-SiO_ Synthesis of 2 amorphous mesoporous materials and study on photocatalytic degradation of dyes [J]. Materials Introduction, 2013,27 (S2): 53-56.
16. Li Lingdan Study on the photocatalytic removal of bromate from water using fluoride co doped titanium dioxide [D] Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2017.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.