Series Vol. 5 , 25 May 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
This project studies and analyzes depression through statistical principles, reveals the influence and behavior of depression, so as to improve people's attention to depression. This study was completed from: looking for basic information data sets of depression, reading data sets, making charts, analyzing data and data prediction. The results showed that the affected population was concentrated between young people and middle-aged people, and the influencing factors of the disease included marriage, gender, employment and so on. For this disease, research is still in the development stage and there are still many questions to be addressed, so it is very important to study this disease.
Statistical table, Average value, Correlation analysis, Depression.
1. Ida Kupcova, “Anxiety and Depression: What Do statistician Know of Neuropeptides?”
2. Lefan Liu, “The Impacts of Depression and Chronic Diseases on the Health of Older Adults in China: Evidence in a System Equations Framework” THE CHINESE ECONOMY 2022, VOL. 55, NO. 5, 343–368. https://doi.org/10.1080/10971475.2021.1996551
3. Jalal Moludi, “The effects of co-administration of probiotics and prebiotics on chronic inflammation, and depression symptoms in patients with coronary artery diseases: a randomized clinical trial” NUTRITIONAL NEUROSCIENCE 2022, VOL. 25, NO. 8, 1659–1668. https://doi.org/10.1080/1028415X.2021.1889451
4. Aruna Rose Mary Kapanee “Design and development of a training video for Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) on brief psychological intervention for depression”
5. Angela J. Inglis “Mania and depression in the perinatal period among women with a history of major depressive disorders” Arch Womens Ment Health (2014) 17:137–143. DOI 10.1007/s00737-013-0408-1
6. Ghadeer S. Alenzi “Prevalence and associated factor of depression symptoms among female secondary school students in Buraydah City, Saudi Arabia”
7. Wita Oktaviana “Effectiveness of health education and infant therapeutic group therapy on baby aged 0-6 months to prevent stunting risk factors: Maternal depression” Journal of Public Health Research 2022; volume 11:2740
8. Tanti Apriliana “A contributing factor of maternal pregnancy depression in the occurrence of stunting on toddlers” Journal of Public Health Research 2022; volume 11:2738
9. Maryam Naeimi “Examining the moderating role of religiosity in the relationship between death anxiety and depression in Iranian community-dwelling older adults” MENTAL HEALTH, RELIGION & CULTURE 2022, VOL. 25, NO. 5, 492–503. https://doi.org/10.1080/13674676.2022.2041583.
10. Fiona Moir “Treatment of depression in the first primary care consultation: A qualitative study”.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.