Series Vol. 5 , 25 May 2023
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Aeroplane-One of the greatest inventions of the twentieth century. Since ancient times, man has dreamed of flying in the sky like a bird. In modern society, due to the rapid development of science and technology (fluid mechanics, automatic control system, etc.), aircraft has become a basic means of transportation. This paper mainly studies how the aircraft takes off and the role of its individual components. Through the method of literature reading and analysis, the force of aircraft takeoff, as well as the role of wings and flaps (Kruger flaps, slit flaps, fuller flaps) in the take-off process are summarized.According to Bernoulli's principle, the lift of an aircraft is mainly generated by the wings, and parts such as flaps are used to regulate the flight state of the aircraft. At the same time, the aircraft must overcome a variety of drags during flight, including frictional resistance, tip resistance and induced resistance.
fluid dynamics, wings, flaps, aircraft, induced drag, interference resistance.
1. Bi Xiaolin, "Bernoulli's principle and its applications," Secondary School Physics Teaching Reference, pp. 1-3, 3 2020
2. Shan Yongfei and Liu Linhai, "The Effect of Wing Plane Shape on Structural Weight of a Domestic Pre-developed Aircraft," 15 March 2001. Available:https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFD2001&filename=MYFJ200101001&uniplatform=NZKPT&v=antxNfs_HaUTsM-93a_ YSAqCy8Pf8ijeFU-GVA_HAujE2USUGWRmeWKHDdWY7BEi.
3. BB senior, "Zhihu," Zhihu, Available: https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/402446480. [Date of visit: 22 November 2022]
4. Wei Wei, Yuanqing Zhang, Rui He, Weijun Cui, "Research on Trailing Edge Flaps Motion Design of Large Civil Aircraft," Science and Technology Vision, 9 2018
5. Zhang Minghui, Chen Zhenli, Mao Jun, Wang Gang, Tan Zhaoguang, Wang Long, Zhang Binqian, "Wing-body fusion layout civil aircraft Kruger flap design," Aeronautics and Astronautical Journal, pp. 1-3, 25 9 2019
6. Xuebo Yao, "Design Analysis of Leading Edge Slatted Wing Structure," 15 Dec 1996. Available:https://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/detail.aspx?dbcode=CJFD&dbname=CJFD9697&filename=MYFJ199604004&uniplatform=NZKPT&v=14-W7V4yAYEZoIOdVHphEuBsWDpYDfFRTEN_73NUSBIu8lDBc1uAyj1oLVSH5C5d.
7. Guo Ma, Chao Li, Zhenpeng Zhu, Ziyu Liu, Junwen Huang, Aoyun Zhang, "Measuring Air Using Hall Elements Based on Pendulum Experiments," University Physics Experiments, 26 Apr, 2022.
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available from the authors upon reasonable request.