Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2022)
Series Vol. 2
, 20 February 2023
Access | Article
The Basic Structure of Servomotor and The Function of Each Part
* Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Theoretical and Natural Science, Vol. 2,
Published 20 February 2023. © 2023 The Author(s). Published by EWA
This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
of the Creative Commons
Attribution (CC BY) license
, which permits
unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the
original work is properly cited.
Citation Zhekai Zheng. The Basic Structure of Servomotor and The Function of Each Part. TNS (2023) Vol. 2: 44-49. DOI: 10.54254/2753-8818/2/20220201.
This paper mainly introduces the basic structure and the function of each part of servomotor. At first, it talks about what is servomotor and where does it used for. Three parts are introduced in the article, the integration part, the addition part, and the feedback part. In each part, the article talks what the electronic components that are used in each part and how do these electronic components make the arithmetic come true. At last, the paper will discuss the advantage of the feedback part.
part, servomotor, components
1. LM741 features, parameters, and pin function. (2019, March 30). Retrieved October 20, 2021, from Chip37.
2. Chen, JY., Bi, CQ., Yang, BH., Kang, SK., & Su, B. (2022) Design of servo motor control system. Electronic production. 2020, 30(05).
3. Wang, GL. (2019) Application and development of servo motor control technology. Light industrial science and technology. 2019, 35(02).
4. Li, YC., Yuan, S., Feng, ZG., & Xie, LS. (2020) Servo motor control system debugging platform design and development. Modular machine tools and automatic processing technology. 2020, (06).
5. Jia, ZJ., Yang, L., & Wan, JC. (2019) Basic research of servo motor. Mechanical and electronic information. 2019, (32).
The datasets used and/or analyzed during the current study will be available
from the authors upon reasonable request.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Authors who publish this series agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the series right of first publication
with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution
License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the
work's authorship and initial publication in this series.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual
for the non-exclusive distribution of the series's published version of the
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with
acknowledgment of its initial publication in this series.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in
institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the
process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and
citation of published work (See Open Access Instruction).
- Volume Title
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Innovation and Applied Physics (CONF-CIAP 2022)
- ISBN (Print)
- ISBN (Online)
- Published Date
- 20 February 2023
- Theoretical and Natural Science
- ISSN (Print)
- ISSN (Online)
- © 2023 The Author(s)
- Open Access
- This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and
conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license, which
permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium,
provided the original work is properly cited